“That was the most incredibly relaxing massage I think I have ever had. You have amazing hands and I feel like a different person – thank you so much!”
Caroline Yates – Milverton
“My reflexology session was both therapeutic and relaxing. Sarah was great – enthusiastic & knowledgeable and able to put me totally at ease.”
Dr E Stanyer
In today’s fast paced world, massage and therapeutic treatments are no longer a luxury. They alleviate pain, stiffness, ensure flexibility, and improve circulation, as well as reducing fatigue and mental stress.
Take time out of your schedule to relax with a swedish, balinese or hawaiian massage, pregnancy massage, a therapeutic sports massage, or immerse yourself in the healing benefits of reflexology from my treatment room in Milverton, Somerset or on Wednesday mornings from 7th October 2015 onwards at The Terrace treatment rooms in Taunton: the-terrace.co.uk
Please have a look around my website, and if you have any queries, don’t hesitate to get in touch. I look forward to welcoming you here in Milverton, or in Taunton soon.
Call me on 07502 377329 or email me at email@example.com to book your appointment.
Treat yourself to a fabulous massage!
- Traditional Massage Therapy (Swedish/Relaxing Massage)
60 minutes/1.5 hours
- Therapeutic, or Remedial Massage – for sports related injuries, stresses, strains and complaints, or for when you require deeper myofacial release
60 minutes/1.5 hours
- Pregnancy Massage – Pregnancy massage can be of enormous benefit not only to the mother but also to the unborn baby. There is ample evidence which supports the tremendous benefits of pregnancy massage – from easing aches and pains to reducing stress levels and releasing the feel good endorphins which are in passed onto the baby.
- Balinese Massage – A full body, deep tissue treatment to increase flexibility by improving circulation and promoting ultimate relaxation – It can relieve aches and pains – particularly in the back, neck and shoulder areas 60 minutes/1.5 hours
Pregnancy is a wonderful time for a woman but with the joys of the new baby’s development comes many changes to the mother’s body – putting pressure on joints, ligaments and organs and often causing discomfort and pain. There is ample evidence which supports the tremendous benefits of pregnancy massage, from easing aches and pains to reducing stress levels, and releasing the feel good endorphins which are then passed onto the baby.
Receiving regular massage while pregnant can make the mother more aware of her own body. This can help with the ability to relax during the first stage of labour often resulting in shorter and easier births. A Summary of the benefits of massage in pregnancy are as follows:
- Stimulation of the circulation. This will ensure that essential nutrients and fluids are distributed to vital organs in the body especially the placenta which will help feed and aid development of the baby.
- Lymphatic drainage will eliminate toxins.
- Releases muscular tension of the upper back, shoulders, lower back and hips, easing the discomfort of sciatica, prolapsed discs and Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction.
- Releases compression on the nerves caused by muscle tension or oedema
- Helps to avoid varicose veins from developing.
- Induces deep relaxation.
- Helps to lower or keep high blood pressure balanced.
- Helps reduce emotional stress.
- Helps reduce the heavy legs feeling.
Why not try a FREE 15 minute taster to feel the difference. Call me on 07502 377329 to experience the benefits of pregnancy reflexology for you and your baby.
A little about Reflexology …
Based on the principle that there are reflexes in the hands and feet which directly link to all the organs, glands and parts of the body, reflexology is the method of using the thumbs and fingers on these reflexes to relieve stress and tension and bring the body back into balance.
I am trained in the ‘Ingham Method’ of reflexology which is considered to be the original (and best) reflexology training in the world. I have also trained in advanced reflexology (ART) and spinal reflexology to offer you the best reflexology treatment available.
Spinal reflexology is a brilliant way of accessing the peripheral nerves associated with the various organs and glands, connected to the spine by way of the nerve innovations. If, for example you have experienced a miscarriage in the past, I will work directly on the reflexes for your hormonal/reproductive system, as well as indirectly on the relevant spinal reflexes. Both advanced reflexology (ART) and spinal reflexology incorporate more intricate reflexology techniques into your treatment – taking your reflexology session to a whole new level!
Why not try a FREE 15 minute taster to feel the difference. Call me on 07502 377329 to experience the benefits of reflexology for yourself.
1st massage appointment – £40.00
60 minute massage appointments – £35.00
Hour and a half massage appointments – £50.00
Massage at The Terrace is £45.00 for 60 minutes
1st reflexology appointment – £40.00
Follow-Up reflexology appointment – £35.00
Discounts & Gift Vouchers
A discount is available for block bookings of six treatments, and gift vouchers are also available – please ask. Block bookings of six treatments must be taken within 6 months. Call Sarah on 07502 377329 to book your appointment or co-create your own personal relaxation package.
A little about me …
Having had a busy career in London and then two children in quick succession, my family and I upped sticks to Bali where I had a successful career in interior design and learnt the art of balinese massage under a balinese master – ‘Pak Ketut’.
Having a regular massage as part of my busy schedule really helped to alleviate my back problems, so on returning to the UK from Bali five years later I decided to study massage in more depth, adding other forms of massage therapy, sports massage, and reflexology to my treatment practice.
I have attended a continuous professional development course in cancer care reflexology, and I now also volunteer – offering treatments at a local hospice.
For further information or to make a booking please contact me on 07502 377329.
If I am with a client or unable to answer the phone, please leave your name and contact number and I will call you back as soon as I can. Evening and weekend appointments are sometimes available. Just ask, and I will try and fit a treatment into your schedule. I look forward to welcoming you into my tranquil treatment room in Milverton, Somerset.
As from Wednesday 7th October 2015 I will also be working Wednesday mornings from The Terrace, 35 Staplegrove Road, Taunton, TA1 1DG. 01823 338968. www.the-terrace.co.uk
Questions, comments or book an appointment ...